1. Customer will be responsible for back and forth shipping fees.
2. Customer must contact one of Ericjewelry representatives for the return shipping address when sending back the items.
3. Customer should make sure that items are safely packed before sending them back.
Ericjewelry will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
4. When sending items back, customers must use a shipping method that has tracking capabilities. Packages that are not tracked will not be processed.
5. Ericjewelry reserves the right to void the warranty on any items showing signs of modification, abuse or damage beyond "normal wear' , as determined by our jewelry professionals.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com