- Baking soda
- Old toothbrush
- Aluminum foil
- Plastic or glass bowl
- Mix together equal parts baking soda and water to form a thick paste. Dab this paste liberally onto your jewelry and let sit for an hour.
- Using an old toothbrush and the paste, scrub your jewelry gently. Rinse off the paste completely, and let dry.
- Place a sheet of aluminum foil in a shallow plastic or glass bowl. Do not use a metal bowl. Sprinkle 2 tablespoon (30 ml) of baking soda and ½ teaspoon (2.5 ml) of salt on the foil.
- Place your jewelry on top of the foil. Pour hot water into the bowl, over your jewelry.
- Cover the bowl and wait 5 minutes. Remove the cover and take out your jewelry. The aluminium foil, baking soda, salt, and hot water creates a reaction that removes the tarnish from the silver.
MON - SAT, 11am - 9pm
E-mail : email@example.com