Everyone loves his/her jewelry - learn how to take care of it with this handy ring care guide.
Take it off
Please note that even though we offer you the best quality products, it is very important that you always take care of your beloved jewelry. Wiping it down from time to time or taking it off during strenuous exercise or activities that involve water (such as cooking and swimming) is helpful to keep your jewelry in good condition.
If you have to take off your jewelry to do something, make sure you put it in a safe and not easily forgotten location. Please do not put it on the sink to prevent it from slipping down the drain.
- Please keep it free from lotions, sunscreens and perfumes, and please do not wear hand cream with your ring on.
- Please do not wear your jewelry to swim in the sea, sea water will corrode your jewelry.
- Be careful when cooking in the kitchen, handle the yard, such as mowing the grass and other things better take it off to prevent wear and tear.
- Please don't wear your jewelry in the pool, and don't wear your jewelry for Spas.
- Please do not wear jewelry in the shower, and take all jewelry off before showering.
Keep it clean
Equipment needed: baking soda, water, old toothbrush, aluminum foil, plastic or glass bowl, salt
- Mix together equal parts baking soda and water to form a thick paste. Dab this paste liberally onto your jewelry and let sit for an hour.
- Using an old toothbrush and the paste, scrub your jewelry gently. Rinse off the paste completely, and let dry.
- Place a sheet of aluminum foil in a shallow plastic or glass bowl. Do not use a metal bowl. Sprinkle 2 tablespoon (30 ml) of baking soda and ½ teaspoon (2.5 ml) of salt on the foil.
- Place your jewelry on top of the foil. Pour hot water into the bowl, over your jewelry.
- Cover the bowl and wait 5 minutes. Remove the cover and take out your jewelry. The aluminium foil, baking soda, salt, and hot water creates a reaction that removes the tarnish from the silver.
Final and most sincere advice
- Do not bump into hard objects and do not wear with hard objects. Prevent wear and tear and scratches.
- Do not expose to high temperature and sunlight, according to the principle of thermal expansion and contraction, high temperature may cause the diamond to expand, which may cause the diamond to fall off or crack or fracture.
- Do not expose to corrosive chemicals such as arithmetic lines and alkaline.
- Clean regularly, preferably with a neutral gemstone conditioner, using a soft brush and water to rinse.
Monday to Saturday: 9am - 10pm
Sundays: 10am - 6pm
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org