Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, you may experience a delay in delivery, but we are committed to getting your jewelry to you as soon as possible, so please be patient.
Our top priority is to ensure the safety of our customers and team members. Given the uncertainty of the current COVID-19 outbreak, we aim to proactively take all necessary measures that will work to follow WHO and national guidelines and do everything we can to ensure compliance with all health and hygiene standards:.
- We recommend that all employees are vaccinated against COVID-19.
- In public places, our employees take the initiative to keep a safe distance from others and wear masks properly.
- Gloves, medical masks and goggles must be worn by anyone on our manufacturing floor.
- Before shipment, all jewelry must be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected to ensure that it does not carry any germs.
- Upon receipt of a return, we disinfect each layer of packaging, starting with the packaging, which is opened by our in-house team.
- Cancel all international travel, including all unnecessary domestic travel, and all small intra-company parties.
- Anyone who has been to the high-risk countries and regions listed by the CDC must self-quarantine, with nucleic acid testing every 3 days during the quarantine period, which is 21+7 days
We care deeply about your health, and while you celebrate meaningful moments in a safe environment, to create the best shopping experience for you, we work with care, caution and care so that together we can get through this difficult time right now.
As always, we thank you for choosing Ericjewelry, for being our loyal customer, for taking care of yourself and your family, and for remembering that at any given moment, you still have the jewelry you wear to keep you company.
Stay healthy! We are with you.